Indoor air quality has become an important health and safety concern. Common issues associated with IAQ include improper or inadequately maintained heating and ventilation systems, and contamination by construction materials, glues, fibreglass, particle boards, paints, chemicals, etc. G2S provides indoor air quality assessment services which help clients maintain a healthy work environment, and remain compliant with environmental regulations and best management practices. Our air quality services include:
- Comfort parameters including humidity, temperature;
- Carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, ozone, formaldehyde;
- Asbestos and other fibre sampling and identification;
- Airborne particulate;
- Volatile organic compounds and other chemical compounds;
- Viable and non-viable airborne mould.
Building air quality and occupant comfort are important considerations for any employer or property manager. Occupants of buildings with poor IAQ report a wide range of health problems which are often called Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) or Tight Building Syndrome (TBS), Building-Related Illness (BRI) and Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS).
G2S provides innovative solutions to mitigate real or potential indoor air quality concerns.